Grounded in the goals and criteria of the Archdiocese of San Antonio, our academic program for grades Kinder through grade 5 are committed to developing the whole person by creating an academic atmosphere of support, inclusion, and collaboration in which every student can grow, thrive and excel.
Our program fosters a life-long love for learning and encourages students to exceed their potential in a caring and nurturing environment. With the help of God, Each student is challenged to discover personal and academic strengths to guide them in exploring new ideas and learning opportunities.
Small classes allow for individualized and differentiated instruction at every level by caring, dedicated, and effective teachers.
Your child's experience in our Elementary (K-5th) programs will include the following:
- P.E. & Recess offered daily
- Instruction in Music, Spanish, Art, Library, Technology
- Supervised drop-off and pick-up
- Optional After School Care Program
- Daily Religion Lessons, Prayer Time and devotion, Weekly Mass
- Girl's Volleyball (5th-8th)
- Girls and Boys Basketball (5th-8th)
- Elementary School Track Meets
- Catholic Academics and Arts Competition- Academics, Religion, Choir, and Creative Arts Competitions
- Music- Guitar group that leads our choir for mass.