Middle school - (6th -8th)
Sacred Heart Junior High School is a co-educational academic program that strives to prepare students for high school and life.
Our curriculum is comprehensive and challenging. It follows the standards for the Archdiocese of San Antonio which are aligned to the TEKS (Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills) Standards in specific academic areas along with the integration of gospel values and our Catholic Faith.
We are committed to a partnership with the student and parents founded on excellence, tradition, and innovation that strive to meet the needs of the 21st century learner.
Your child's experience in our Jr. High (6th-8th) program will include the following:
- P.E. & Recess offered daily
- Instruction in Spanish, Art, Library, Technology
- Supervised drop-off and pick-up
- Optional After School Care program
- Daily Religion Lessons, Prayer time and Devotion, Weekly Mass
- Girls Volleyball
- Girls and Boys Basketball
- Middle School Track Meet
- Catholic Academics and Arts Competition: Academics, Religion, Choir, and Creative Arts Competitions
- National Junior Honor Society
- Music: Guitar group that leads our choir for mass
- 8th Grade Students transferring to Public School earn High School Credits in:
- English 1
- Algebra 1
- Technology /Computers