Our curriculum meets the Early Learning and Development Standards set by the State of Texas and the Archdiocese of San Antonio. Activities are developmentally appropriate and are designed to support each child's pace of learning.
Lessons involve creative play, games, music, art, large and small motor skills, and outdoor play. Reading, writing, communication, math, science, and social studies skills are integrated into the daily lessons.
Your child's experience in our pre-school program will include the following
- P.E. & Recess offered daily.
- Instruction in Spanish, art, library, and computers
- Supervised drop-off and pick-up
- Optional After School Care Program
- Daily Religion Lessons, prayer time, devotional time, weekly mass.