New Admissions Process
Requirements for Registration and Enrollment
#1. Set Up an Appointment for Admission and Testing
Call 830-775-3274 or email us at email@example.com to set up a parent meeting and testing.
#2. Complete the Entrance Exam
The computerized entrance exam is administered by the school administration. Every child will be tested prior to enrollment.
#3. Submit copies of Personal Information:
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate (if non Catholic, please let the office know)
- First Communion Certificate for 3rd - 8th grade students (If none, please let the office know)
- Immunization Records (Please make sure the copy is legible and up-to-date)
- Social Security Card for all U.S. Citizens
#4. Submit copies of Academic Information:
- Most Recent or Latest Report Card
- Report Card from previous school year
- Standardized testing information from previous school
#5. Submit 2 Confidential Recommendation Forms
Forms must be filled out by previous school administrator and/or teacher for all incoming students
Additional Forms Needed:
If your child is a 6th-8th student and is National Junior Honor Society member, a letter of good standing is needed along with a copy of the student's current membership card in order to transfer their membership to our chapter.
For International Students ONLY from Mexico: An I-20 Application Form is required, please ask for this during the admission process.
Criteria used for admission's decision:
- Space available for admission in the desired class grade
- Admission Test
- School grades
- Attendance and discipline records
- Teacher, Principal, or Counselor letters of recommendation
- Latest Standardized Test Scores